Our interdisciplinary team here at North Okanagan Hospice Society includes RNs, RCAs, a social worker, a grief counsellor, physicians, pharmacists, support staff, administration staff, trained volunteers and practicum students. North Okanagan Hospice Society offers:
- quality, holistic care to the dying and their family in a home-like environment
- a supportive team environment where caring, integrity, cooperation, humour and excellence are valued
- a workplace where individual contributions are appreciated
- resources for continuous learning & professional development
"Hospice is where we can effectively practice every aspect of care: physical, emotional, social, spiritual and practical care." Jocelyn Adamson, RN
CARE TEAM ASSISTANT
This position provides administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the Hospice House Residential Program. The Care Team Assistant supports the work of the Care Team Leader and Support Services Leader and the care team (care staff, support staff, and volunteers). The position is supported by volunteers.
For the full job description, view posting here.
Applications will be accepted for this posting until May 18, 2018.
CASUAL RN's AND RCA's:
- View the RN posting here and follow the application instructions at the bottom of the posting.
- View the RCA posting here and follow the application instructions at the bottom of the posting.
No current job openings that match your skills and interests? If you are interested in working at NOHS please email us your resume and include a short description of your philosophy of care for those facing the end-of-life. Resumes are kept on file and reviewed as positions become available.
Please note that job applications will only be accepted by email.
Student Practicum Training
North Okanagan Hospice Society provides ongoing opportunities for post-secondary students who wish to pursue hospice palliative care practicum training with us. If you are an interested instructor, please contact us for more information about this training.