How Can I Help
Your gift of time, talent or resources is gratefully received and is an opportunity for you to make a difference in quality end-of-life care.
- Volunteers are integral to every program and service offered at Hospice
- Board of Directors govern North Okanagan Hospice Society according to the Carver model of Policy Governance
- Financial contributions from the community support our programs and services
- NOHS membership demonstrates support of hospice palliative care
- Proceeds from fundraising events support our volunteer, grief and bereavement programs
- Third-party fundraisers such as golf tournaments and craft fairs support Hospice programs and services and greatly reduce our fundraising expenses