Advance Care Planning
NOHS offers community workshops and sessions open to health care professionals, volunteers, caregivers and all residents of the North Okanagan. Medical, emotional, legal and practical aspects of Advance Care Planning are addressed at these presentations.
Please watch our website here for upcoming Advance Care Planning workshops and information sessions.
- Compassion Fatigue and Self Care Workshop | Laurie Denton, RN
- Go Wish Showcase and More, better and earlier conversations | Elizabeth Beddard-Huber, Kathy Kennedy
- You are Not Alone: Planning for Caregiving at Home | Dr. Carole Robinson
- What are your most important wishes? | Dr. Carole Robinson
- Caregiving at Home: A Family Caregiver Decision Guide | Dr. Carole Robinson
- Café Scientifique: What makes for quality of life when you have an advanced life-limiting illness | Dr. Carole Robinson, Dr. Barb Pesut, Dr. Richard Swatzky
- Advance Care Planning: The importance of having the difficult conversations that can make life (and death) easier | Elizabeth Causton, MSW