Advance Care Planning
NOHS offers community workshops and sessions open to health care professionals, volunteers, caregivers and all residents of the North Okanagan. Medical, emotional, legal and practical aspects of Advance Care Planning are addressed at these presentations.
For more information, please feel free to visit Speak Up Canada's website for online workbooks and downloadable tools at https://www.advancecareplannin...
Or you can contact Clara Dyck, Education and Resource Leader, North Okanagan Hospice Society at [email protected].
Watch our website here for more upcoming webinars in the near future.
- Spirituality as a Foundation for Advance Care Planning | Corey Kennard, MACM and Dr. Jessica Zitter
- My Wishes My Care: Advance Care Planning Information Session | Clara Dyck, RN, MSN, CHPCA(C)
- A Life Well Lived is a Life Well Planned | Laurel Gillespie, MBA Director, CHPCA
- Compassion Fatigue and Self Care Workshop | Laurie Denton, RN
- Go Wish Showcase and More, better and earlier conversations | Elizabeth Beddard-Huber, Kathy Kennedy
- You are Not Alone: Planning for Caregiving at Home | Dr. Carole Robinson
- What are your most important wishes? | Dr. Carole Robinson
- Caregiving at Home: A Family Caregiver Decision Guide | Dr. Carole Robinson
- Café Scientifique: What makes for quality of life when you have an advanced life-limiting illness | Dr. Carole Robinson, Dr. Barb Pesut, Dr. Richard Swatzky
- Advance Care Planning: The importance of having the difficult conversations that can make life (and death) easier | Elizabeth Causton, MSW