Our interdisciplinary team here at North Okanagan Hospice Society includes RNs, RCAs, a social worker, a grief counsellor, physicians, pharmacists, support staff, administration staff, trained volunteers and practicum students. North Okanagan Hospice Society offers:
- quality, holistic care to the dying and their family in a home-like environment
- a supportive team environment where caring, integrity, cooperation, humour and excellence are valued
- a workplace where individual contributions are appreciated
- resources for continuous learning & professional development
"Hospice is where we can effectively practice every aspect of care: physical, emotional, social, spiritual and practical care." Jocelyn Adamson, RN
PART TIME MAINTENANCE WORKER:
The Maintenance Worker, under the direction of the Support Services Manager, is responsible for providing maintenance and repair duties to ensure that the operation and physical condition of the building, grounds, furnishings and equipment are well-maintained. This position works in compliance with applicable codes and regulations and in partnership with another Maintenance Worker. Additionally, the Maintenance Worker coordinates volunteers and businesses contracted by Hospice for maintenance purposes.
View the posting here.
Applications will be received until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a resume and cover letter and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASUAL RN's AND RCA's:
- View the RN posting here and follow the application instructions at the bottom of the posting.
- View the RCA posting here and follow the application instructions at the bottom of the posting.
No current job openings that match your skills and interests? If you are interested in working at NOHS please email us your resume and include a short description of your philosophy of care for those facing the end-of-life. Resumes are kept on file and reviewed as positions become available.
Please note that care staff job applications will only be accepted by email to email@example.com.
Student Practicum Training
North Okanagan Hospice Society provides ongoing opportunities for post-secondary students who wish to pursue hospice palliative care practicum training with us. If you are an interested instructor with students who wish to apply, please contact us for more information about this training.