Our interdisciplinary team here at North Okanagan Hospice Society includes RNs, RCAs, a social worker, a grief counsellor, physicians, pharmacists, support staff, administration staff, trained volunteers and practicum students. North Okanagan Hospice Society offers:
- quality, holistic care to the dying and their family in a home-like environment
- a supportive team environment where caring, integrity, cooperation, humour and excellence are valued
- a workplace where individual contributions are appreciated
- resources for continuous learning & professional development
"Hospice is where we can effectively practice every aspect of care: physical, emotional, social, spiritual and practical care." Jocelyn Adamson, RN
CASUAL RN's AND RCA's:
- View the RN posting here and follow the application instructions at the bottom of the posting.
- View the RCA posting here and follow the application instructions at the bottom of the posting.
No current job openings that match your skills and interests? If you are interested in working at NOHS please email us your resume and include a short description of your philosophy of care for those facing the end-of-life. Resumes are kept on file and reviewed as positions become available.
Please note that care staff job applications will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Practicum Training
North Okanagan Hospice Society provides ongoing opportunities for post-secondary students who wish to pursue hospice palliative care practicum training with us. If you are an interested instructor with students who wish to apply, please contact us for more information about this training.