Living Well Dying Well
Living Well | Dying Well: A Community Learning Program Goal: To Improve and support people's ability to be active in their own care
Living Well | Dying Well is designed for people living with a chronic illness, family members, and health care professionals with the goal of enhancing quality of life.
- All sessions and workshops are free
- Space is limited; pre-registration is required
- Sessions are open to people living with chronic life-limiting illness, caregivers, family members, health care professionals and the general public
NOHS hosts a variety of workshops throughout the year to provide an opportunity for caregivers and those with a chronic illness to have conversations with Health Care professionals about:
- Home and Community Care Services
- Assisted Living
- Residential/Complex Care
- End of Life Care
- Eligibility, Access and Costs
- Government Funded Benefit Programs
Watch our website here for more details on future workshops.