Advance Care Planning
NOHS offers community workshops and sessions open to health care professionals, volunteers, caregivers and all residents of the North Okanagan. Medical, emotional, legal and practical aspects of Advance Care Planning are addressed at these presentations.
Watch our website in the near future for further details of new sessions being offered in 2019.
- You are Not Alone: Planning for Caregiving at Home | Dr. Carole Robinson
- What are your most important wishes? | Dr. Carole Robinson
- Caregiving at Home: A Family Caregiver Decision Guide | Dr. Carole Robinson
- Café Scientifique: What makes for quality of life when you have an advanced life-limiting illness | Dr. Carole Robinson, Dr. Barb Pesut, Dr. Richard Swatzky, Debra Pool
- Advance Care Planning: The importance of having the difficult conversations that can make life (and death) easier | Elizabeth Causton, MSW